Sunday, June 04, 2006

My Perfect Lover

Instructions: The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover. Specify the gender of the target. Tag 8 victims to join this game and leave a comment on their page saying they've been tagged. If tagged the 2nd time, there's no need to post again.

As promised, Miao, here comes:

Gender:
Preferably female. Only would I consider males should I be desperate.

Qualities:

1. Maximum height: 170CM

You know, men are very conscious about their ego.

2. Must be equally clever as me (in all terms)

If she is too clever, she would probably cheat away my feelings, and possibly my money. :P

If she is way too stupid, I would certainly have no patience to communicate with her.

If she is as clever as me, we would probably share the same "thinking frequency".

3. Need not be extremely gorgerous in looks or physique, but still, she still must look decent.

The prettier or more voluptuous she is, the more assets she would possess to entitle herself to more choice (men, that is).

4. Must be as cheena as me.

This is a key factor to effective communication between us.

5. Must be independent

Because I would not shower her with excessive love, care and concern. I would treat them with respect, like how I would to an able-bodied person. Of course, basic gentlemanly behaviour would be provided, but I can't stand it if she keeps pestering me, like demanding me to SMS her everyday or something of that sort.

6. Must be an extrovert and outgoing

Shrinking violets are not my cup of tea. Usually shrinking violets require a lot of attention, and firstly I have no patience for that; secondly, if she is far too reserved, I cannot possibly keep entertaining her. Sometimes, I need rest and when that occurs, my ideal partner should be able to take over my responsibility and entertain me. ;)

7. Must be eccentric, bold and daring like me. In other words, must be as lame as me.

Communication matters.

8. Must not demand me to revamp my personality just to suit her preference.

Just as I would not do the above-mentioned to her, because if you really love someone, you should be accepting.

Although I am required to give only 8 points, but I think that the next point is equally important.

9. She must not make a fuss about breakup should that ever happen.

In other words, she must be 干脆 and 潇洒. Just like me, I would certainly make no fuss about a breakup. If you ever want a breakup, I presume that you have given a thorough thought about it and if you are sure that you will be happy leaving me, so be it and I wsh you all the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home